The Divi theme options settings are quite simple. In this article, I propose to focus on the last two tabs of this option screen: Integration tab and Updates tab.
What are they for? What are the configurations to be made?
Here is the program for this article:
Announcement: this article contains affiliate links that you will easily recognize. The classic links are in purple and sponsored links are in pink.
1 - The INTEGRATION tab
TheIntegration tab is a very important tab if you want to bring advanced customizations to your Divi theme.
It will allow you to perform them, in a simplified way, without putting your hands in the code in depth.
On Divi Tips, you'll find several tutorials that make use of this Divi feature.
- <strong><em>« Activer le code d’En-tête »</em></strong> va de paire avec <em><strong>« Ajouter une ligne de code à la Head de votre blog »</strong></em>. La <strong>balise <head></strong> est nécessaire à tous les sites. Elle détient quelques lignes de code très importantes. Vous pourriez avoir besoin d’ajouter des lignes de code à cet emplacement mais généralement, vous aurez besoin d’une extension comme Insert Headers and Footers. With Divi, this plugin becomes useless because this theme offers you to activate this feature and insert the code you need. You can, for example, add a new font to your site or do more complex things.
- "Enable Body Code goes hand in hand with "Adding code to the Body. The " Body " tag is present on all pages of your site (including articles). This tag can be used to inject code for good use, such as a Google Analytics tracking code. You can then activate this feature and add the code you need. To learn more, here is how to link Google Analytics with Divi.
- "Activate the code Top of page goes hand in hand with "Add code at the top of the articles ". This is more or less the same as the previous functionality (code in the body) with the particularity that the code will be used only on your articles and not on all the pages of your site.
- Save: Don't forget to save your changes.
2 - The Updates tab
This Updates tab is very important because it will allow you to install future updates to the Divi theme with a single click!
You must have an Elegantthemes account if you want to benefit from theme and plugin updates.
- Username: this is where you will insert your username with which you will connect to your ElegantThemes account.
- API Key: The API key is located in your ElegantThemes account.
- Save: Don't forget to save the information you have just entered.
To better understand, I invite you to read this tutorial dedicated to updating the Divi theme.
Did you know that you can test Divi for free? Go to this page and click on "TRY IT FOR FREE
3 - In conclusion...
The "Integration" and " Updates" tabs available in the Divi theme options are, in my opinion, the most important tabs along with the General tab.
This is where most of the theme's feature settings are located.
If you want to know the other options of this theme in detail, here is the list of articles in this series:
- How to set up the General tab of the Divi theme ?
- How to set up the Navigation tab of the Divi theme ?
- How to set up the Divi theme creator tab
- How to set up the Divi theme's Layout tab ?
- How to set up the Ads tab of the Divi theme ?
- How to set up the SEO tab of the Divi theme ?
- How do I set up the Integration tab and Updates tab of the Divi theme? (you are on this article)